Monday 7 March 2016

The Sun did not play nice.












The sun did not play nicely for our mini photoshoot at the weekend.

As you can see from the pictures we did have some sun but it soon disappeared behind the clouds in the very British way that it does.

A huge thank you to Andy who took the photos.  Apparently despite the sun hiding we still got some good pictures so as soon as Andy has finished with then I will put some up. 
If you are interested in Andy's work please do go and visit his Facebook page here andybseesthings and give it a like. 

There are some incredible portrait photo's on there and we will definitely be having more time with Andy and Franki with her creative side is already thinking about some great locations.

I also got some great tips as well to help my own photography and hope I can put these into place to produce some better photos.  I also learnt how much I miss having a big dlsr camera.

Thank you again to Andy,  sorry we did not get more time to play but you know of the British weather.

Ross & Franki


No comments:

Post a Comment